Come & Visit us
All About Venues Limited,
The Granary, Gawsworth Business Court,
Shellow Lane, North Rode, Congleton,
Cheshire, CW12 2FQ
This page explains why we ask you for personal information, what we do with it and how we protect your privacy. It also explains your rights under the Data Protection Act 2018.
Why do you ask me for personal information?
All About Venues want to offer you a great service. To allow us to do this effectively, we sometimes need to know details about you that are personal. This helps us to deliver our services to clients effectively and at a standard you deserve.
Occasionally we may also need to collect and hold information about our clients which is considered very private or sensitive. For example, details about your ethnicity, religion or health and medical issues.
We need to earn your trust as we want you to be a client of ours for life. You can be sure we’ll keep your personal information confidential and use it with care. We very rarely share your information but when we do we will always ask you for your consent and explain exactly how and why they will be using this information.
How will we protect your privacy?
Our commitment to protect your privacy means we will:
• collect information about you fairly
• only collect information about you that we need
• tell you why what we will be doing with the information
• use it only for our business and to comply with the law
• make sure the information we hold is accurate
• not keep it for longer than we need to and keep it securely
• share it only with companies and organisations who’ll keep it secure
• not send it out of the UK without ensuring its security
• make sure we meet your rights under the Data Protection Act
How do we use your information?
We use your information in a few different ways but to summarise these are:
• to help us maintain and provide you with our services
• to deal with administration
• to contact you with details of changes to services you are receiving
• for business analysis, and research and testing to ensure the integrity of our systems
• for marketing, about products and services we think might be suitable for you unless you tell us not to send you information
• to identify you if you need to contact us
Who controls my personal information?
All About Venues is the data controller and is responsible for deciding how your personal information is used.
The Information Commissioner’s Office
The office of the Information Commissioner is the government appointed office with responsibility for data protection. They can assist with any complaints or questions you may have. You can contact them on 01625 545740 or online at the ICO Website
What are my data protection rights?
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Act 2018. These include the right to:
• ask for a copy of the information we hold about you
• stop us sending you marketing material about products and services
• have information that is wrong, put right
• prevent processing where it may cause damage or distress
• object to automatic decision making
• claim compensation for damage and distress caused by our failure to comply with the terms of the Act.
Your online privacy?
Remember you when you visit this website to keep track of your browsing patterns and to build up a profile of how you and other users use the website
Make our website work as efficiently as possible
Administer services to you and to advertisers such as online forms and google translate
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
How do we use other information collected from our Website?
The information you give to us via our website will be added to any other details we hold about you. This is to make sure we can:
• answer any queries you may have
• understand your needs and preferences
• in future give you information about relevant services we offer (unless you tell us not to)
• design new products and services which we think will appeal to you and people like you
You can ask us not to contact you in this way by telling us when speaking to any team member or by writing to us at any time. This won’t end your relationship with All About Venues.
To help us prevent fraud or money laundering, your details may be passed to other companies, local authorities or other public bodies including the police. You can ask for more details about the information sharing agreements that All About Venues have in place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us
If you want more information about how we keep your information safe, how we use it or if you need to complain please get in touch.
The Data Protection Officer
All About Venues Ltd
Gawsworth Business Court